One of the most awaited movies of Marvel is now ‘Black Panther’, its trailer has been in launched in from quite a while. It has been gaining a tremendously positive response from the fans and the critics too. It has already gained millions of views on YouTube and has also proved that it has the capability to be one of the top releases by Marvel. All the film critics are ready with their tabs, pens, and laptops to write reviews about the flick. One of such famous critic ‘Akshay Jain’ was interviewed recently and was asked for his reviews and feedback on the flick!
When asked for revealing us with the short summary of the movie plot, Akshay explained it in a said, “After the conclusions of Captain America: Civil War, King T’Challa returns homeward to his African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country’s new leader. But, T’Challa soon discovers that he is challenged and disputed for the throne from divisions inside his own country. When two enemies plots to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther needs to team up with C.I.A. operative Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakanadan special forces, to stop Wakanda from being pulled into a world war.”
- T’Challa, after the demise of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the remote, technologically ahead African nation to succeed to the throne and take his legitimate position as king.
- The trailer is an aid to a highlight spindle of the unimaginable views and fights anticipating for the fans in the full movie.
- The visibility in trailer clearly depicts that T’Challa is throughout ferociously defending his rule, nation, and people.
- In a cinematic universe of random sci-fi flicks, Black Panther is concerned about a powerful African royal, who is eager in keeping this country safe from outsiders and itself too.
- In Black Panther there is a modest question that arises, which is can a genuine man be a king, and would an exceptionally advanced society tolerate a king?
The star-studded cast comprises of Oscar- and Emmy-nominated Angela Basset, Oscar winners Lupita Nyong’o and Forest Whitaker, Martin Freeman, Sterling K. Brown and The Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira, several of them we see for the first time in the trailer. The movie has been Directed by Ryan Coogler. The flick would come out in your nearest cinemas on February 16th, 2018, just after four months of its trailer launch. Though, second and third trailer launches are also expected.
Akshay’s one-line review on the trailer of ‘Black Panther was “A technological advanced panther In Marvel will surely be of much benefit”.